Have you dropped it already? I know I did.
I have this stupid habit of mine, putting it down in my lap when finishing the conversation, while drivingL. Stepping out of the car I am usually trying to catch the phone. Until now, I was quite lucky. I dropped it twice, both times it landed on the edge. I could have killed it. If that happened I would kill myself.
So, if you recognize your habits as similar to mine, you should act immediately. Get a bumper!
I bought a few. The price was really attractive, so I couldn’t help myselfJ
1. Material: First one is lacquered Shell Goegtu Peony Style Protective ABS Back Case and the second is made of quality PC material
2. Both back cases are specially designed for IPhone 4
3. They ensure full access to all buttons, you can reach them even with really long nails?
4. Protect your IPhone against scratches, dust or shock that you cause when your poor Iphone finishes on the floor – good help us all!!!
T&L non-technical tips:
1. You can consider these kind of bumpers or back cases to be accessories to your daily styling
2. With such a back case you can personalize your IPhone – we are sure that you can find just the right one (2,3,…..:)) for you
3. 3D tech of Dalmatians enables different views by changing angles
4. They are cute and cost half of the price that you find at the usual pos
PROS: U can change the “outfit” of your phone as often you want, U can choose among many colors, motives or materials, price is really good….
CONS: If you are an “I” dedicated person, maybe you could be bothered by non-original fact…..since we are talking about the bumper, we are not bothered at all, we believe in “the more the merrier”…
OVERALL: U absolutely need them, if you want your phone to be safe!
With love T&L