Pre-orders start today! Devices will arrive in Apple stores in the U.S., UK, Japan, Canada, Switzerland, Germany, France, Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia on the 16th of March.
By the end of March, iPad will be available in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
If you want to be the first, you should camp in front of the door of your nearest iStore! We will…..we’ll take our camping chairs, sleeping bags and will wait for the doormen:).):) Couse people, we MUST have it!
You know, Thelma has an iPad 1. At first she was so stuck-up with it, that I sometimes wanted to stick her “i” somewhere:):):) She took it everywhere, showing it to anyone who had a minute and twenty. When iPad2 came out, she calmed down a bit. Ufffffffff! Of course she’d want to change an old version for a new one, but she decided to wait. I think she’ll be glad she did!
Just look at it……..
So thiny & elegant,….just gorgeous!
Ok, so we know the name, which is plain and simple and we love it : “The new iPad“ – iPad3!
and now, let’s go through its features:
- Battery life is 10 hours on 3G, 9 hours on 4G
- It comes in Black and white. Thelma wants the white this time, I will go with the black one because I’m sure that my husband will want to have a piece:)
- Still thin, just right for our bags:)
- Wi-Fi-only tablets cost $499, $599, and $699 for the 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB versions
- iPads with ultrafast 4G LTE connectivity are priced at $629, $729, and $829 for the 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB editions, not including carrier costs
- Over a million more pixels on your iPad than on your HDTV, so we need to get a photoshop as well:)
- Stunning new 2048 x 1536-pixel – Retina Display.
- Apple’s new A5X chip with quad-core graphics, 5
- Megapixel iSight Camera (with the same optics sensor from the iPhone 4S)
- 1080P video recording, we will let you know when or first movies is shot with it
- It has the text sharper than a newspaper. Photos will look incredible. Fonts look amazing.
- more details and pictures you can find on this link: http://mashable.com/2012/03/07/apple-ipad-event-live-blog/#52815More-Specifications
Yes, The new iPad can act as a personal hotspot for up to 5 devices. You will never forget it at home:)
With love T&L!