Our vows with Nikon Coolpix S01
Thelma and I are definitely iChicks…..
We never go anywhere without our iPhones. We are obsessed with taking photos and posting them on FB, Pinterest or Twitter, but this is mostly our job!!! At least this is our excuse for doing it all the time everywhere we go:). We are convinced that our phones can do a pretty good job at taking photos, so there is no need for using cameras that we used to have before the smartphones took this function away from them:)
….. but we still remain Technology Chicks and have to follow the world outside our “I” world too. So, one day we came across the smallest Nikon Coolpix S01 camera ever. It was love at first sight! You have to see it to believe it. In a body not much longer then a credit card it’s a cute, compact, eye-catching, stylish, very easy to use small camera, which you can take everywhere you go. It takes gorgeous photos and HD movies with minimal effort. It’s so small that you can carry it in your back pocket or your small purse. When the moment strikes, put it out and shoot:)! You should see all those people …..every time we used it, they were turning their heads around and started talking about it. It’s so small but so big at the same time:)! Don’t let its size fool you….it has everything that big has….:)
One of the most important moments that we wanted to capture with this little camera was the day, when Louise and me vowed to each other.
We haven’t told you yet, that ending the old year was extremely special for us this time. We both quit our old jobs and started our own business together:). It is obvious that we want our new business to be successful, therefore we did and are still doing many different things, that could help launching all our projects properly. So, among other things, we decided to take vows to each other. We believe that our joining together can be treated the same way one marriage is. We are walking down the path where a lot of understanding, compromises and affection will be needed. We feel all this elements were already present in our past relationship, otherwise we wouldn’t reach the point we did now, but any way, we found the idea of taking vows cute:). So, we followed the calculations of our astrologer who set the date when we should do it. She suggested we do it somewhere next to the water at the sunrise!!!!! You can imagine our strong will to promise the faithfulness to each other if we were able to wake up early and be on the spot at 7:27 in the morning:). It was beautiful. Louise was crying all the way through the ceremony and barely spoke, I tried to do my best, too. We had a dear friend there with us, who “married us” and took some really nice memory photos of all of us.
Ever since, we never miss a moment ….we grab the little thing “Nikon Coolpix S01” every time we go out and capture so many beautiful moments:)!
- pretty simple in its design. There’s a playback button, shutter button and zoom toggle on top and a 2.5-inch LCD on the back. And that’s it, not many buttons that confuse
– the Nikon Coolpix S01 turns on very quickly, autofocuses and fires
– with a touch of the screen, you can start recording HD (720p) videos with sound. you’ll never be stuck fussing with your camera while the action passes you by
– simple touchscreen interface, easy to swipe through your photos, watch your videos, adjust the camera settings, and add creative effects
– the Coolpix S01 detects what you’re shooting and automatically selects the best mode for you – Portrait, Landscape, Night Portrait, Night Landscape, Close-up or Backlighting
– Its 3x optical Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens lets you zoom in for a flattering portrait, then out for a playful group shot; and it delivers sharp, bright images to a 10.1 megapixel CCD senso
- it’s brilliant for just taking photos in the store where you are glancing new collections and later at home when you have time, you decide which styling is the best for you:)
- perfect as a gift …..just watch the excitement that follows:)
- if you take the silver version you can easily use the screen as a mirror… wwiii!!! We girls need it to renew our lipstick before going to another meeting; boys you need it for checking your famous smile if you want to get really close to your girlfriend…
- perfect for taking photos secretly – it’s small and easy to hide
- doesn’t take much room in your handbag – can take it everywhere with you
- available in different colours
With love T&L!