It’s almost October, so we still have a couple of months in front of us, that we can spend cycling. That makes us really happy! It’s a pity that we spent the whole summer driving to work and back in our cars:(:(:(! At that time, we didn’t know that there is a solution to sweaty shirts and dresses that we would need to wear if we cycled to work with our usual bicycles.
It happened during the »Week of mobility« (week when people were invited not to use their cars as much as they usually do), that we got familiar with a perfect »gadget« for us – E-Bike. It’s a bicycle with an electric motor used to power the vehicle.
Why we are so enthusiastic about it?
E-bikes help us save the environment. They are Eco and do not cause any environmental pollution. They are friendly to our health and wallet at the same time :). By driving E-bikes, not only that our asses will be slim and extra sexy, but we will also be saving money on ever rising gas costs:)! You’ve been probably already thinking what to do and how to save money that you spend on gas? Here is the answer. E-Bike! Don’t forget about taxes and insurance fees that should be paid for your car each year:)! Do you pay them? E-bike is classed as bicycle. This means: No road tax, no license and insurance are legally required:).
E-bikes use rechargeable batteries and can travel up to 15 to 20 mph (24 to 32 km/h), depending on the laws of the country in which they are sold. We can tell you that the speed that you evolve by riding this bike is absolutely great. You will be catching some “fresh” air and will be enjoying every minute of it by feeling the wind in your hair:)…. You can trust us!
In some markets they are rapidly replacing traditional bikes and motorcycles (China, Netherlands, Germany,…..)!
E-bike is definitely something for Thelma & me…..no more excuses….”I’m tired, It’s too hot outside, I don’t have time”,…
Main Tech Tips:
Bicycle & Motor
- Rate power: 250 W
- Charging time : 5~8h
- Driving distance after charge: ?35km
“The driving distances after every charging vary due to such factors as road situation, load, and wind direction. When the bicycle starts repeatedly at upslope driving with pedal operation, in order to save power ”
- Maximum mph:25km/h
- Frame: aluminum
- Wheel size: 26 inches
- Brakes: V brake (front and back)
- Gears: Shimano external – 6 speed
Battery capacity Li-ion (lithium) 24V/8Ah
- Up to 500 charging cycles – full and empty are not depending on battery condition
- Battery weight: 2.5 kg
- Range: approx. 35 km
- Charging time: 5-8 hours
- Speed of wheel: 25 km / h
Safty tips by T&L :
- Before using it, read the user’s manual and don’t lend it to the person who doesn’t know how to ride. First time that Thelma sat on it, she almost crashed over a road stake. I’m so, so, so very sorry I didn’t have my camera on at that time. You would be laughing your asses off :)!
- Obey the traffic rules, drive on the traffic lane for non-motorized vehicles, and carry no other person….You can cuddle, hug and kiss on your sofa, safely at home :)!
- If you want to have it for a long time, don’t leave it on the street, when you go to your usual Aperol Spritz or a glass of beer, locked only with your classic padlock!!!! When you are at home or in the office you should take the same precaution. The bike MUST not leave your site!!!!You should lock it to your leg, bring it with you to the 5th floor by stairs (because you will not get it into the elevator) or hire a security guy for watching over it :)!
- It’s almost the same as in the car….when it’s raining or snowing outside pay more attention to increasing the breaking distance….otherwise you can have a bike crash:). In this case may be you should bring umbrella too!!!
- If you don’t want to land in a ditch one day, check the brake pads frequently :):)
- You do not need a license to ride an e-bike, if you are aged 14 years or over:):)! Thelma and me should start saving money for our kids:)
- It also doesn’t require the use of the bicycle helmets, although we suggest it. taking care of your safety is always recommended, both traditional bikers as well as those who use e-bike should think of their beautiful heads first:)
PROS: E-bike is a perfect solution to sweaty shirts and dresses that we would need to wear if we cycled to work with our usual bicycles. By driving it, not only that our asses will be slim and extra sexy, but we’ll also be saving money on ever rising gas costs!!! No road tax, no license and insurance are legally required:):)….and so much more:):)!
CONS: It is so heavy, that you should consider your own security guy:):). He can follow you around and offer a hand when needed. This service usually costs a fortune, but of course the price depends on how good of a negotiator you are:):)!
OVERALL: E-bike, the bike of the future, meets every woman’s needs! It’s an ultimate companion that will make your life sexier, cheaper, healthier, trendier….It’s something that every woman should wish to have! So guys, next time when you think of buying sthg nice for your woman, don’t go for a ring or bracelet :):)
Choose an E-bike!!!
You can watch our video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI53JuYziq0&feature=plcp
With love T&L!