iPhone 5 is out!
So much more than before! But will it meet our expectations?
It’s nearly impossible to make a device so thin and so light without sacrificing features or performance.
They could have taken the easy way out and designed something more reasonable and less remarkable. But they didn’t. If the technology didn’t exist, they invented it. If a component wasn’t small enough, they re-imagined it. If convention was standing in the way, they left it behind.
The result is iPhone 5: the thinnest, lightest, fastest iPhone ever!
- A larger display (4-inch Retina display); Thelma and me see just fine, but you never know when our sights are going to start loosing their sharpness:)
- A faster chip (A6 chip…powerful but not power hungry); It should be!!!! We are heavy users, so we need a lot of space!
- Ultrafast wireless that doesn’t sacrifice battery life; Just perfect, we need battery for actual browsing:)
- An 8MP iSight camera; Grrrrrr, we will be able to make some really detailed photos of ourselves:):)……oh, the impact that we can expect?!
- Capacity: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB; The bigger the better!
- All-new EarPods – headphones designed to sound great and fit comfortably; Did you see this shape? So sexy!!
- All in beautiful aluminum body; Safe, trendy, super sexy!
- Colors: black or white; No pink for us :(:( That’s a pity!!
- and so much more…..
iPhone 5 measures:
7.6 millimeters thin and weighs just 112 grams. That’s 18% thinner and 20% lighter than iPhone 4S.
Very important info for those who are waiting for it:):)!
DATES: Advance orders begin on Friday the 14th of September. The iPhone 5 will be available a week later, on Sept. 21, in the U.S., Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore and the U.K.
On Sept. 28, the iPhone 5 will be available in 22 more countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
For more detailed information go on: http://www.apple.com/iphone/ or come back to our blog for more technical specs and T&L tips.
With love T&L!