Best cooking system ever – MIA COOK!
Thelma and I are almost certain that most of us spend many, many, many minutes thinking about food. Most probably women more than men:), but it is definitely an issue that is keeping us all very busy. What should I eat for breakfast? When is it ok to eat fruit? How often should we eat? When is the last time in the evening that we can eat? What is healthy and what is better to be avoided? Grrrrr, nasty subject!!!! The food seams to be an eternal theme of us all.
Would it not be great if we could eat as much as we wanted? As many times per day as we wanted? I’d eat Nutella for breakfast, lunch and dinner and Thelma could eat a whole bag of crisps. Instead of that, I afford myself a little spoon of Nutella from time to time after eating yogurt and cereals and Thelma doses herself a fist of crisps and eats it in front of the TV in the evening. The bag lasts her usually for a month or even longer. That’ s simply cruel:(:(:(.
When we are at home during weekends, it is quite easy to “play by the rules”. The week that follows, we both spend in the office and those 5 days are completely different story! We have a canteen in the building, but you know what?…. we are sick of it! Every day the same empty taste of the food, lots of carbohydrates, fats, …! They also have a salad bar, but come on, you can’t eat salad every day! On the other hand, this way of eating is not cheap, you know:):)!!! That’s why Thelma & I sometimes bring a yogurt or some leftovers from home, and we eat in our office kitchen. You have to be lucky though, to eat when you want to, cause there seems to be many people hungry just about the same time we are:):).
We also tried drinking Herbalife shakes and eating their protein bars, but the truth is, that we both like to eat! We are not those kind of women who can eat salad after salad, apple after apple, shake after shake. We like the taste of all kinds of food. We like creamy soup, medium baked steak with potatoes or salmon sandwich. We like cakes, ice cream, chocolate…..But, the thought, “to eat SMART” remains:):)
We like to think of ourselves as being smart! So, no wonder we found a solution to our problem:)! Can you imagine cooking behind your desk in front of your computer? No? Read this!
We found the perfect cooking system called MIA COOK! It is a revolutionary new way of cooking without using fire, electricity or gas. The water is the only fuel:):)! If you hate canteens, don’t have kitchen in the office or your work place but still want to eat something healthy, delicious, easily cooked and most importantly worm, you MUST continue reading …..:)!
How to use MIA COOK tips:
- Separate lid, stainless steel bowl and outer plastic container
- Remove MIA COOK (heating bag) from sachet and place it inside plastic container
- Use empty MIA COOK sachet to measure correct amount of water
- Pour water over MIA COOK inside plastic container and wait for steam
- Place stainless bowl inside plastic container
- Add rice, pasta, eggs, instant noodles, curry sous, soup,… etc and right amount of water (it can be any water …old one, even Coca Cola is fine:)
- Lock the lid
- Wait for your meal/drink to cook
- Instant noodles in under 10 minutes
- Boiled eggs in 7 minutes
- Rice in 15 minutes …..
- Hot water
Remove the lid and enjoy your hot meal/drink with no fire in sight:):)!
MIA COOK system is perfect in so many different situations. Here are some T&L tips:
- In the office – for all who hates canteens, sandwiches, McDonalds…prepare yourself an easy lunch
- In all other working places that don’t have a kitchen (shops, beauty salons, hairdressers, warehouses,..)
- Truck drivers, Taxi drivers, Bus drivers…..you can use your time while waiting to prepare yourself an easy meal instead of grabbing a sandwich again. Many hours spent behind a wheel will not demonstrate in extra kilos anymore:)
- Car breakdown on a cold and windy day – don’t let punctured tire upset you. Have a cup of warm soup or tea while waiting for a handsome mechanic to come and save you:)
- Outer festivals – if you are a fan of amusement parks, you can save some money using MIA COOK. These parks tend to be really expensive. Concerts on the other hand, can start really early for someone who wants to sing in a first row, counting on a possibility to touch her star or throw a teddy bear at him….you have to keep your strengths, so you might find MIA COOK helpful
- Picnics - celebrate in style
- On the beach – enjoy the sunset and spice it with delicious dinner. If the recipe will be selected properly, we assure you the evening will not finish with the food:)
- Hiking – when you win the top of the mountain, you get a perfect view! You could also get some warm food!
- Perfect for camping – specially for bikers with a little space for luggage
- Traveling around with your family in a camper
MIA COOK can save our hungry and thirsty bellies anywhere at anytime!!!
PROS: Say goodbye to canteens and fast food meals! It would be good to have at least 2 packages of MIA COOK system. One for your office and one for your car.
CONS: Both containers are quite small. If you want to cook for your family or friends, you should consider buying two or even more. Otherwise you will have to eat in pairs:)
OVERALL: MIA COOK system never lets you down….you’ll never be hungry or thirsty againJJ. You can cook anywhere at anytime:):). It is absolutely amazing!!!!
You can watch our videos here:
With love T&L!